A short break - Ibiza and Dubai
Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been a fair year so far. Siegel+Gale have brought me in on some choice projects and I'm looking forward to the not so distant realisation of some of my ideas, particularly the Middle Eastern telco brand identity.

The last few weeks I've spent consolidating the last year and a half's work. You'll notice a bunch of new work in my portfolio, mostly in the concepts section but notably Pick n Pay, Life Bank and Eksmo in the live section. There are a couple more projects I'll write news entries for when I return from a short break.

Today I leave to visit a friend (and client) in Ibiza for a few days and the week after, another friend in Dubai. As a lot of this year's work has been for clients in the Middle East I'll be looking very closely at what goes on in Dubai. And hopefully burn up a few sand dunes on dirt bikes in the desert. I'll be back on the 27th of October.






Permalink